Drawing Program Project

Today's assignment was to create a drawing program in p5. This project explored the use of different functions in JavaScript, the use of variables, and random().

I thought this assignment was really cool! I am amazed by the unique customization options that stem from simple variable changes. I wanted to use as many colors as I could, but I worried that it may be too bright. So I used an alpha filter to tone it down some. I was curious what a square shaped brush would look like, so I used one and really liked it so I stuck with that. Overall it was a very fun experience.

Below are two examples of drawings I created using my program. Have fun playing around with it!

                                                                Glitch Mountains                                  Glitch Runes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gradient Mesh Project

JavaScript Snowman!